Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Done With Driver's Ed

Go down

Done With Driver's Ed Empty Done With Driver's Ed

I had my last day of driving today - I passed, and I can go to the DMV any time to get my permit. Hoping to go before the end of the week. Apparently, the written test is just an eye test, a signs test, and a 25-question multiple choice test. Not hard at all - just a little bit of studying and I'll be fine.

Also, my friend came over for a while today - he plays guitar, and he learned Lazarus by Porcupine Tree and started working on Not Yet by The Veils. It's fun to just jam with him, even though all I can do is sing. I can't wait to get a bass and start playing - then I could just throw my friend's drummer girlfriend in there and find a pianist (since there's a shitload at my school anyway) and start playing shit. It's incredible how easy it is to get into the music scene now - for maybe $800, you could write, record, mix, master, and distribute an entire album, assuming you already had instruments. Granted, it would cost a lot more to make hard copies instead of just selling on the internet, but still. It's pretty incredible.
~Ruca
Ruca
Ruca

Browser : Done With Driver's Ed Mozilla-FirefoxV41
Allowance : 330

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Done With Driver's Ed :: Comments

jshushij

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:10 pm by jshushij

Sounds awesome dude

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:40 pm by Sherlip

Ruca wrote:I had my last day of driving today - I passed, and I can go to the DMV any time to get my permit. Hoping to go before the end of the week. Apparently, the written test is just an eye test, a signs test, and a 25-question multiple choice test. Not hard at all - just a little bit of studying and I'll be fine.

That's it pretty much

Also if you watch the road when you're in the car with your parents, you should know all the shit already. Common sense

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum