Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Drive For Shit

Go down

Can't Drive For Shit Empty Can't Drive For Shit

I started the driving portion of driver's ed today (you have to drive 3-5PM for five days before you can get a learner's permit). I let the other person go before me - they did damn good; in fifteen minutes they were outta the parking lot and on the road driving. They went to the fucking highway before it was my turn.

I get behind the wheel...we spent maybe half an hour trying to teach me to steer push-pull before the instructor gave up on it. I couldn't do it for shit. It took another fifteen minutes to kinda get hand over hand down - and I still steer shitty with hand over hand. I didn't even get into the subdivision, let alone the highway. What sucks the most is I'm not even sure if I did normal for a first day of driving because the chick was like a fucking driving god. Razz

I don't know, maybe part of it was being so tired (went to sleep at 2, woke up at 8:30) and being nervous. I'm gonna practice driving a bit tonight, and hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.
~Ruca
Ruca
Ruca

Browser : Can't Drive For Shit Mozilla-FirefoxV41
Allowance : 330

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Can't Drive For Shit :: Comments

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm by Sherlip

Where do you live? I took drivers ed at school

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm by Ruca

I did too. They have a class part where you learn about driving, and then an actual driving part. And I'm in NC - they go on a graduated licensing system, so every year you get more that you can do on the road (first year you have to drive with a parent, second year you can drive alone but no one can be in the car except family, etc).

I did a lot better today...he actually let me out on the road. xP I got to intersections with lights before my time was up; he said that I'd be able to do open highway tomorrow.
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm by Sherlip

I've driven a million times on the highway.

Back to top Go down

jshushij

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:27 am by jshushij

I cant wait until drivers ed, but im taking the ADAPs first *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 am by Sherlip

ADAP?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down