Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared the crap out of me

Go down

Scared the crap out of me Empty Scared the crap out of me

Last night, between 12:30 and 1 when I was trying to fall asleep, I heard a really loud tire screeching and a crash. Cars screech on my street all the time, but this is the first crash I remember on my road. It happened in the front yard of our next door neighbors. A green convertible had smashed into a telephone pole on the driver's door and then hit a tree from the front. After it crashed, there was super loud country music coming out of the car. The guy driving was alone, possibly drunk, badly injured and unconscious. Police and ambulance came seconds after someone called 911 (both are pretty close). Some of our neighbors came out to see. I stayed on the porch, reluctant. Lucky it didn't come near our house. It was most likely caused by 3 local deer that are always crossing the street. The phone pole was teetering but it never tumbled, although it would have by dawn if the city hadn't replaced it. He was also fortunate to avoid the hydrant in their yard. The car was beat up pretty badly, too. Anyway, the crash scared the crap out of me.
photato pocket979
photato pocket979

Browser : Scared the crap out of me Mozilla-FirefoxV41
Allowance : 436

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepOL9EMDqU

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Scared the crap out of me :: Comments

Einsteinean

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm by Einsteinean

Funny, a neighbor down the street was shooting ILLEGAL fireworks off last night. First one was at 11:30, second at 12 AM. I have this spotlight:

Scared the crap out of me !BeQjEQQ!2k~$(KGrHqUH-EUErgzZ7NkhBK8hBje1uw~~_1_6726_1

Thing can light up an entire room better than the current lighting fixture. Anyway, I was gonna shine it down there on them and make 'em think the cops were after them if they shot another one off. Then we would've called the cops.

Back to top Go down

Derderder

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm by Derderder

Ein why do you kill everyones boners... I have that same light, I use it for blinding people.

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 pm by Sherlip

Is it good for whitening teeth?

I saw a guy get shot once..

Back to top Go down

Derderder

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:04 pm by Derderder

Was it me? Ive been shot before.

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:08 pm by Bam