Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photato for the win

Go down

photato for the win Empty photato for the win

Name: Jordan

Spoiler:

as you may have guessed, that is me

yeah. life's pretty boring. I went the smallest school in the world for the first 9 years of my school life and all of my better friends live too far to ride my bike to when I get bored. with me luck in high school geek

nope no girlfriend. never had much opportunity to find one. ask any guy from my class; the girls sucked. I'm gonna ask this one I know from elsewhere "the question" once I get a chance. once again, wish me luck king

I don't have a cell phone and it ruins me every time I think about it. there were 21 people in my 8th grade class and 18 of them had phones at the beginning of the year. on the very last day, one that didn't got one, and another one that didn't did earlier this summer; leaving me as a complete loner, yet again. no one else from that God awful Catholic school lives in my city. fuck...most kids that ACTUALLY live in this city live no where near me...most everyone on my street is old as balls. im actually not a complete loner going into high school, and there are a couple guys that live decently close to me. not that were that close as of today rabbit

to close, i use firefox. Twisted Evil
photato pocket979
photato pocket979

Browser : photato for the win Mozilla-FirefoxV41
Allowance : 436

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepOL9EMDqU

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

photato for the win :: Comments

Sherlip

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm by Sherlip

Damn dude ur life sucks atm

Back to top Go down

photato pocket979

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 pm by photato pocket979

At least I use the best Browser out there.

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 pm by Ruca

Yeah...that's kinda shitty, man. You should really get a phone. Razz One of those things you just kinda need by the time you're in middle school - definitely need it starting high school..

It sucks living on a street with old people. Dx I got the same problem. And goodluck finding a girl; that shit's hard.
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

photato pocket979

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm by photato pocket979

Thanks for the sympathy bro. I'm supposed to get a phone real soon cause I'm about to start high school. Maybe the old people was an exaggeration but I'm one of the very few kids.

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am by Ruca

That's good, then. It's the same here, really - there's probably four or five kids on my street. And they're all douchebags or bitches. Razz
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

jshushij

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am by jshushij

Sorry to hear it man. I live near like 20 friends Razz

Back to top Go down

photato pocket979

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:37 pm by photato pocket979

Lucky you, I don't have 20 friends. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down