Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules 1.0 and Info you should have.

Go down

Rules 1.0 and Info you should have. Empty Rules 1.0 and Info you should have.

Post by Bam Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:56 pm

Teen Planet Official Rules

1. SPAM is fucking annoying.
-So don't do it
-SPAM=annoying posts that do not contribute to the forum or thread, and they will not be tolerated.
-If you do not know what spam is, then I have know idea how you managed to find this forum, because well, it is not allowed on any site that I know.

2. Cursing = Not as bad
-Were all teens here, a little "slip of the tongue" or expression of anger is not a big deal
-Although swearing is pretty much aloud, there are some standards. You cannot make a post so bad and containing so much cussing that you can barely understand the post.
-Your not stupid, (I hope) so dont act like an idiot and cuss for attention.

3. Advertising
Hmm...this is a rough one.
-You may advertise in your signature
-If someone is asking for a good site with resources, or help, or anything like that, than you may post the URL to a/your site.
-You may NOT make a site thread made to advertise for a site just to get it more popularity, however if you send a message to an ADMINIMONSTER (NOT a Moderator) asking for permission to make a topic for advertising because it may be helpful to others, then PM them this form:

Code:

Where would you be posting the ad.? (Which forum):
Link to site:
Why? How does it help the other members?:

4. Egos
On Teen Planet, we don't support large egos. It is annoying and nobody likes it. If you have a large ego, get rid of it or else you will be severely warned.

5. Rep Abusal
Please do not -1 rep or +1 every post you see. That is abuse and pointless. Rep is there for judging posts if you agree or disagree with them. The abuse ends in 2 severe warnings, so please be aware of that.

---

PLEASE NOTE: Any violations to these rules will result in warnings, and bans. You do NOT have the right to violate them. These rules apply to staff as well.

---
Last Updated: 8/18/10
Bam
Bam
Founder AdmiMonster
Founder AdmiMonster

Browser : Rules 1.0 and Info you should have. Google-ChromeV4
Allowance : 750

https://teenplanet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum