Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck Marching Band

Go down

Fuck Marching Band Empty Fuck Marching Band

I really hate it. I started laughing when the band director was yelling "YOU'RE WEAK! YOU HAVE TO GET TOUGH!" I mean, what is it, a goddamn sport? It's fucking pussy-ass marching band, douchebag (no offense to anyone who might like it xP). Honestly, I don't even like band. I just can't convince my mom to let me drop out - college and all that bullshit. I don't even want to go to college. Razz
~Ruca
Ruca
Ruca

Browser : Fuck Marching Band Mozilla-FirefoxV41
Allowance : 330

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Fuck Marching Band :: Comments

photato pocket979

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:08 am by photato pocket979

Haha.

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 pm by Sherlip

Marching Band IS a pussy game

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm by Bam

Matching Band? Like you actually have to march? That really sucks. Switch to orchestra.xD Or take a piano class, explain to your mom about how a piano class will get you a lot further into college than marching band will.

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm by Ruca

Sherlip wrote:Marching Band IS a pussy game

I know. Razz It's so hard not to laugh at the people who get so into it..

Bam wrote:Marching Band? Like you actually have to march? That really sucks. Switch to orchestra.xD Or take a piano class, explain to your mom about how a piano class will get you a lot further into college than marching band will.

It really does. :/ At least our band doesn't suck ass - people make fun of them a little less than most places. I'm taking symphonic next year, but it was too late to get out of it by the time I convinced my mom that I thought it was bullshit. And I wish we had piano classes. xD Maybe I could take one after school instead of tromboner lessons..
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 pm by Bam

Ruca wrote:
It really does. :/ At least our band doesn't suck ass - people make fun of them a little less than most places. I'm taking symphonic next year, but it was too late to get out of it by the time I convinced my mom that I thought it was bullshit. And I wish we had piano classes. xD Maybe I could take one after school instead of tromboner lessons..
~Ruca

That would be much better. Same with us as far as getting made fun of. I am in orchestra though it is a little different than band. Is there like a big band vs. orchestra war at your school? There is at mine. But the band had to shut there mouths when we went to a competition in Pennsylvania and beat all of, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and someone else. Also, if your school has a handbook that you get in the beginning of the year, check it out for other musical classes you might not have known about.

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm by Ruca

Bam wrote:
Ruca wrote:
~Ruca

That would be much better. Same with us as far as getting made fun of. I am in orchestra though it is a little different than band. Is there like a big band vs. orchestra war at your school? There is at mine. But the band had to shut there mouths when we went to a competition in Pennsylvania and beat all of, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, New Jersey and someone else. Also, if your school has a handbook that you get in the beginning of the year, check it out for other musical classes you might not have known about.

You have a big band and an orchestra? Damn..I can't believe there are enough people for both. xP Guess you must be pretty good if you topped a competition with that many competitors. G'job. ;D

We're not really that musical a school, I think. There's just marching band, symphonic band, concert band, and chorus. I think that there might be a jazz band too - either it's after school or it's a deviant of symphonic. Jazz would be pretty kickass if it counts as a class..
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:25 pm by Sherlip

We have a band or something and a chorus. Idk. Music related classes are bullshit.

Back to top Go down

MrMega

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 pm by MrMega

I'm in the orchestra and I'm OK with it.
I quit chorus because the teacher is a real ass.
I wanted to be in band but I'm sticking to orchestra since I already have experience with string instruments.

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm by Bam

Ruca wrote:
Bam wrote:
Ruca wrote:
~Ruca

You have a big band and an orchestra? Damn..I can't believe there are enough people for both. xP Guess you must be pretty good if you topped a competition with that many competitors. G'job. ;D

We're not really that musical a school, I think. There's just marching band, symphonic band, concert band, and chorus. I think that there might be a jazz band too - either it's after school or it's a deviant of symphonic. Jazz would be pretty kickass if it counts as a class..
~Ruca

Thanks. Smile My school has a great music program. And yeah, def. find out about if it is a class or not.

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm by Sherlip

That's awesome. My friends do band, I think its dumb

Back to top Go down

photato pocket979

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 pm by photato pocket979

Do Jazz Band if you can

Back to top Go down

jshushij

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:48 am by jshushij

I wish I was musically talented

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 am by Sherlip

Jazz Band? WTF is that?

Back to top Go down

MrMega

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:01 am by MrMega

You don't know? It's like an extra thing added to band with a new teacher. It's like Band except with solos and jazzy songs.

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:02 am by Bam

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am by Sherlip

What an odd layout

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 am by Bam

It's appealing. xD

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 am by Ruca

Yeah, that'd be it. It sounds pretty appealing to me..jazz is so much more interesting than the bullshit you play in regular band. xP
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm by Dan o_0

that really sucks that you're forced to do it, but if you do go to college, then your parents cant force you to do anything

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am by Sherlip

Parents cant do shit once you're 18.

Back to top Go down

Bam

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 am by Bam

Yea that may be true, but your not gonna have any money to go anywhere else and they're not gonna let you do whatever the hell you want if you live in their house.

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 pm by Ruca

Dan o_0 wrote:that really sucks that you're forced to do it, but if you do go to college, then your parents cant force you to do anything

They can't force me to do anything when I use my Plan. Very Happy

Sherlip wrote:Parents cant do shit once you're 18.

My parents will; like Bam said - as long as I'm in their house, they're gonna make me follow their rules. But they can't make me sign up for shit I don't wanna do, so I guess that's a plus.

Bam wrote:Yea that may be true, but your not gonna have any money to go anywhere else and they're not gonna let you do whatever the hell you want if you live in their house.

That's the purpose of the Plan: work at McDonald's and live in a shitty apartment. =D That's what'd wind up happening even if I went to college, so...just skip the waste of four years. :]
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum