Teen Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What-Ever Happened to Mini Julian?

Go down

What-Ever Happened to Mini Julian? Empty What-Ever Happened to Mini Julian?

Ok, so this starts my first blog.

August 23, 2010
And my first day of school, yesterday.
Well, I got an absolutely new haircut, instead of that large, curly hair I had, it was short, but still curly. Whatever, I looked like a soldier. That was my new nickname for this new year Razz.

Due to me having 2 sisters, one of 7 and the other of 2, I was late, very, very late. Anyways, I barely could reach the class without being alone in the heat outside, that happens when you're late in my school. All the students were the same, however, 4 quitted the school, and one of them was my best friend, The Gnome(For having a pointy, big nose). And one of them was my arch-rival, he just liked to bother. I was both happy and sad. (a.k.a Sappy, or Had). And only one newcomer, a big, serious guy, who's shy.

But I noticed something, my love was missing, and I Dont Know whatever she will stay or go to another school, I obviously hoped for the first one. Please God, do me that favor.

Everything went well, no problems, the same teachers, and the return of one of the most hated teachers of the school, THE DEVIL. Twisted Evil (a.k.a the Math teacher) However, she seemed to have changed, she was not as angry as she was EVERY FRIGGIN DAY the last year. (Thanks Therapy)

And the only homework we had? Do eight divisions. Not bad like the last year I suppose.

And this was my day, at school. Question
It's Julian!
It's Julian!

Browser : What-Ever Happened to Mini Julian? Google-ChromeV4
Allowance : 51

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

What-Ever Happened to Mini Julian? :: Comments

Sherlip

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 am by Sherlip

Seems like it sucked

Back to top Go down

Ruca

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am by Ruca

Doesn't actually sound too terrible. Other than your friend moving away. And not having an enemy anymore. And your crush not being there.

Yeaah. Other than that, awesome day! Wink
~Ruca

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am by Sherlip

I want some enemies to move away. But then there'd only be like 5 people in my grade lol

Back to top Go down

It's Julian!

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:47 pm by It's Julian!

Lol.

I earned a new friend. But he's not as cool as the gnome. :B

Back to top Go down

Sherlip

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:41 pm by Sherlip

gnome fo' sho'

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down